How and Why?
Organisations that follow a sequential digital transformation strategy with a clear business case, select the appropriate technology and ensure the creation of a human-centered adoption culture from the onset, are more likely to realise and embed their transformation.
DMI’s industry experts have proven experience in successful deployment frameworks and initiatives and will work with you on your entire transformation journey.
As a result of adopting the DMI transformation strategy, your organisation will deliver sustainable gains and consistent improvement, using new digital metrics, resulting in enterprise-wide embedded cultural behaviour change.
Our research has shown:
- Organisations have difficulties integrating new technologies, with the skilling and upskilling of employees being a recurring issue.
- There are cultural barriers to embracing change, a reluctance to embrace new skills, and an aversion to risk-taking.
- There is a lack of resources that have the necessary blend of IT and OT skills to identify opportunities as to how the manufacturing process can be done better.
- There is an inability to envision the factory of the future concept, in terms of practical benefits and solutions that can be adopted.
DMI enables manufacturers to embed the transformation improvements, by creating the tools and processes that visualise, control and monitor the improvements.
Impact and Results
DMI can help you to understand your current performance and identify the areas of focus to improve and sustain your competitiveness. Below you can see the key characteristics and advantages of what a customised sustainable deployment framework can do for your organisation.
- The ability to measure the key sustainability metrics, now and in the future.
- Increase operational efficiency by reducing costs and waste.
- Ensuring your people have the technological skills, now and into the future.
- Make sure your team is ready to embrace the step-change that is coming their way.
- Develop gainful insights from your data to drive business decisions.
- Faster completion time with a dedicated team at DMI.
- A sustainable deployment framework designed and led by a team of highly qualified and experienced industry leaders.
- Design custom-built sustainable deployment processes to track your performance on any number of sustainability KPIs.
- Through our trusted change management approach, we ensure a successful engagement with the people important to the solution.
- DMI has a dedicated team of experienced in-house data scientists.
- Ensuring you have the right tools to solve real-world challenges.